For example, I typed in "baby" because I was holding one on my lap. I got this:
- I want baby and I want it now!
And then because I wished that baby was napping I typed in "nap time" and got this:
I thought those were all pretty catchy slogans for nap time.
- I trust nap time.
- Nap time is back!
- Nap time. The power on your side.
We had a lot of fun trying out our names in slogans and tried coming up with a family motto. I'm not sure any of these will stick, but you never know.
- There's lots of fun in Heissatopia.
- I can't believe I ate the whole Heiss Family.
- Heissatopia - Your personal entertainer.
- With a name like Heissatopia, it has to be good.
- Don't live a little, live a Heiss Family.
- Heissatopia after a long day.
- Heissatopia is what the world was waiting for.
- Heiss Family just feels right.
- Heissatopia, created by nature.
- Everyone should believe in Heissatopia
- Got a Heiss Family? You're in luck!
- Go farther with Heissatopia.
- I'm not just the Heiss Family. I'm a member.
- Live Heissatopia.
- When you've got Heiss Family, flaunt it!
- Take what you want, but leave Heissatopia!
- Good honest Heiss Family, since 2005.
- All Heiss Family, all the time.
- Come to life, come to Heissatopia.
What do you think? Should we make one official?
They're all great, but I particularly like "Heissatopia is what the world was waiting for." Pretty cool!ReplyDelete
Hehe I think they are great. I like "Heissatopia, created by nature"ReplyDelete
I will have to check out that site!
That's awesome! Yeah, that site is addicting, we were having lots of fun with it. I'll have to post a few of our favorites...thanks. :)ReplyDelete