- Rachel has been complaining about going to school. Her preschool just doesn't seem as spectacular as it was last year for various reasons. I wonder if I should have her keep going or let her quit because I'd rather that she actually looks forward to going to school since it's something she'll be doing for the next thirteen years.
- It's been rather warm. It hasn't snowed since the last time, which was apparently 10 days ago. I could get used to this.
- I've been avoiding cleaning the bathroom sink but today I finally did it. *pats self on back*
- Things have been getting Christmas-ier and Christmas-ier around here. We have Grandma to thank for most of that.
- (At least today) I can't think of much to say so I'm really glad that NaBloPoMo is almost over. Tomorrow's December Eve.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment