1. 17 people have tagged me to do this post, so far.
2. I think beef flavored oriental noodles (ramen for you Americans) and orange juice go really well together.
3. I “stopped going” to high school after my junior year.
4. I was once listed in the BYU commencement program 3 times under 2 different names, both my maiden and married names. I didn’t even graduate that semester.
5. I love writing but am afraid to submit anything to a publisher.
6. I speak Russian. I live in Egypt. Speaking Russian hasn’t done me a whole lot of good thus far in my life.
7. I didn’t “wait” for Andrew while he was on his mission. I promise. It just happened that I was single when he got home.
8. I once danced on stage while 6 months pregnant.
9. I once played the viola on stage in Germany. I play the viola even worse than I play the piano. It was a group concert.
10. My thumbs are shaped like toes.
11. When I was on a field trip in elementary school we found ourselves face to face with a mother bear. She ended up following her cub instead of us.
12. When I was in elementary school we would actually go over bear and cougar safety before going on certain field trips.
13. I threw up during story time in grade one. It was so embarrassing.
14. I learned how to maypole dance in grade 4. I learned how to ballroom dance in grade 7. I took folkdance my sophomore year at BYU. I learned how to belly dance this year. Next year I think I’ll sign up for a Bollywood dance class. I also want to take a ballet class.
15. A TV fell on me when I was 2. Another one fell on me when I was 18.
16. I didn’t learn to walk until I was around 18 months old. I said my first word at around 6 months old.
17. I love traveling. I want to go everywhere.
18. I want to take a photography class someday.
19. I took knitting lessons when I was little but I can’t remember how to knit. I learned how to crochet when I was in Russia. It’s easier than knitting. At least, I think so.
20. I love swimming but I hate getting my face wet.
21. I lived in Utah for 8 years, thereabouts, but never hiked Mt. Timpanogos. I still want to hike it.
22. I love lemon gelato. So much, in fact, that if you tried to tell me that lemon was the only flavor that existed, I would believe you. Sometimes I try different flavors but am always disappointed. Lemon is where it’s at.
23. My husband is the most hilarious person alive. He makes me laugh everyday.
24. I don’t drive. I hate cars. And cars hate me. I once caused an eight car pile up…as a pedestrian…using the crosswalk.
25. I was “Student of the Week” several weeks in a row for math. Of all things. I hate math.
Did I forget anything stellar? It was kind of hard to think of 25 things, but I bet I could keep going if I tried. Apparently this was all over the news. Crazy. I like to think that by doing this I contributed to history somehow.
And you did #8 so well!ReplyDelete
#24 was the most interesting experience. Who would think? No wonder I was worried about you guys crossing that street to get to school!ReplyDelete
I've lived in Utah my whole life, and I've never hiked Timp...done the cave but not the top. :) So you're not that bad!ReplyDelete
This list is too funny, Nancy! I had no idea some of these things about you! Great post!ReplyDelete