Didn't think so, and that's because it was just invented today. I, Rachel Roni, have included the full recipe here!
- Shapes from a shape sorter
- Regular table salt, in a shaker
- One juice box--preferably pear
1. Carefully con dad into giving you a juice box and letting you run loose around the house with it while mom is busy blogging. Go to the table and sit in one of the chairs hidden by the pillar in the middle of the living room so that mom can't see you. If you don't have a pillar in the middle of the living room, hide somewhere else. Note: It doesn't matter if dad can see you because he will ignore you, anyway. This recipe works best if mom thinks dad is watching you or if you are being tended by older siblings.
2. Climb onto the table and grab the salt shaker. Poor the salt into the shapes, spilling as much or little as you wish. I like to spill a lot when I do this.
3. Next, grab your juice box and squirt juice all over everything. Try to get some in the salt. We are making Pear Salt, after all, but it really is best if you get it all over the chair you're standing on, the table, and your shirt.
4. Mix until clumpy.
PS. If you happen to get caught, just smile for the camera and act cute and innocent. If you need an example, see the photo at the top of the page. It gets them every time.
PPS. Take my word for it and don't drink it. It's kind of nasty plain but I think it would be alright on something.