- She can eat whole crackers now, among many other things.
- She waves hello sometimes, but more often just bye-bye.
- She can take about 5 steps on her own.
- She growls at pictures of lions.
- She chases and throws balls.
- If you ask her to go get something for you, she will.
- She doesn't like to spill while she eats and won't take another bite until you clean up her mess.
- She blows kisses...kind of... Really she just kisses her hand while smiling at you.
- Her hair is long enough for pigtails.
- She has six teeth now.
- She's still as cute as can be!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
It is so hard to believe that our little baby is now 10 months old--and how much she's changed since last month! She learns something new everyday! Here's what's new this month: